Last updated May 21, 2021
Please be aware that our products are digital gift card codes that, once bought and delivered, cannot be returned, nor refunded. So please make sure to select the right product, with the right country code and / or in the right currency before you purchase it, as we cannot take products back, nor refund or exchange products that have already been paid and delivered. The reason for this is that we have no guarantee that a code, which is immediately delivered after the purchase, is still unused. Thank you for your understanding!
We do however give warranty on the redeemability of the digital codes we deliver. In case the delivered code is not working, we will do everything to help you solve that problem. Our customer service can be reached through mail to email@example.com.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions.
The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Return and Refund Policy:
● You mean the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such an individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
● Company (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to DIGIWORLDPLUS LTD. located at 160 City Rd, London, England EC1V 2NX, United Kingdom.
● Service refers to the Website.
● Website refers to DIGIWORLDPLUS , accessible from https://www.digiworldplus.com.
● Goods refer to the items offered for sale on the Service.
● Orders mean a request by You to purchase Goods from Us.
RETURNS AND CANCELLATION
- An already placed order cannot be cancelled or returned. The reflection period and revocation period of 14 days is not applicable in view of the digital nature of the products to be delivered. Thus, there is no reflection period and revocation period. The client therefore agrees to a direct delivery of the product after payment (both before and after) and explicitly renounces the reflection period and the right of revocation.
- The reason for deviating from the right of withdrawal is that a product cannot be returned because it cannot be ascertained whether the product has already been used. After all, it concerns digital products of which the seal is broken immediately after delivery. The nature of digital products makes any reflection period and the right of withdrawal impossible, except in case of delayed payment. In that case, the code has not yet been sent by the client nor received by the contractor and the product could still be revoked. For this, it is the customer who bears the burden of proof.
If you have any questions concerning our return policy, please contact us at:
Or mail us at: